Claims, Payments, Inventory, Payroll & HR
All businesses require someone with financial management skills. From bookkeeping to profit/loss margins, inventory control, and all other financial aspects in between, understanding these sometimes complicated interactions and being able to analyze those statements can provide a more accurate account of the health of a business.
With EvoHealth Financials, you can care for your customers and your budget at the same time with our comprehensive web-based enterprise financial management solution that is accessible anywhere and at any time.
Manage General Ledger
- EvoHealth General Ledger Module has been designed in conformity with to the International Accounting Standards without limiting the user’s contribution in the analytical requirements.
- The consolidation ability is based on multi-companies, countries, and branches with all the multi-currency issues based on the International Accounting Standards.
- Integration management between all the EvoHealth Financials Modules (Accounts Payable, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, Assets Management, HR, Production Management … etc) is designed to cover the user’s needs for all the level of the details for the chart of account, American journals, general journals, cost centers, documentation, and filing.
- Covers all the cash related transactions including safe boxes, banks, AR, AP, GL transactions, and easy bank reconciliation.
- The ability to process for a liquidity forecast based on the cash flow management from the issued and received bills of exchange and the available cash on hand in all safe boxes and banks.
- Online currency conversion, gains and losses calculation for both monetary and non-monetary items, as well as the ability to process such calculations for the foreign currency account balances at any day in the fiscal year
Manage Accounts Receivables / Payables
- Produce billable, trackable claims and submit and post remittance through Fuse’s Financial Tracker. We support 837 and other EDI standard messages.
- Manage patient accounts through combining the user set of documentation cycle however it is with a set of all the transactions that are built-in the system to cover all the probabilities that can contribute with the user cycle.
- The Accounts Receivable Module is designed to manage the customers’ accounts through combining the user set of documentation cycle, however, it is with a set of all the transactions that are built-in the system to cover all the probabilities that can contribute with the user cycle.
Supply Chain Management
- Storage in the Inventory Management Module covers the main warehouses, zones, and racks with multi-options for allocation.
- Online items balancing as well as transaction date balance for all warehouses, zones, racks, batches, and expiry date levels.
- Multiple units of measurement.
- Warehouses’ volume capacity management and the ability to process online capacity forecasts based on the current balance volume and all the future orders and requests affecting that balance from all the other modules (AR, AP and Production Control).
- User-defined transactions and the authorized issuance and receipt parties.
- The ability to create the issuance and receipt parties by the integration with other modules (RIS, LIS, AR, AP, Production Control, HR … etc)
- Integration Management with the General Ledger Module based on warehouses or items and the issuance or receipt parties covering all the level of details.
- Inventory tracking management.
- Minimum, maximum, and ordering levels management tools.
- Cost adjustment treatment with the sales price list in cases of cost revaluation losses.
- The reporting is based on user-defined fiscal periods that include yearly, quarterly, weekly, daily and as well as user-defined free period.
- The reporting covers all the consolidation needs for the companies, countries, and branches levels with the ability to translate from local currency to any other currency and also the ability to translate from main country currency to any other currency in cases of multi-national and multi-companies consolidation.